Gründerzeithäuser (Wilhelminian-era houses) are flexible. After the renovation of the Gründerzeithaus in the 1st Viennese district, the house with 5 floors and an attic has a new splendour. The first two upper floors were converted into office premises, above this there are contemporary apartments in different sizes. The attic apartments were extended by terraces overlooking the Stephansdom and the Ringturm.
Material Used :
1. Foreman: Leyer&Graf und Realbau
2. Electrical engineering: Ing. Emmerich Csernohorsky GmbH
3. Building services: Caverion Österreich GmbH
4. Tiles: Baresch Ofenbau- und Fliesenverlegungs GmbH
5. Flooring: Puchegger & Jilg
6. Metal Worker: Metallbau Wilhelmer Projekt GmbH