This is a project to build a Japanese illustrator’s studio and residence, and also his parents’ residence. We imagined the routes the clients are likely to take within this house and designed a U-shaped plan so that the outside elements (green and wind) could be drawn into their lives. We hope they feel the changing of seasons in spare moments from work and everyday life.
Material Used :
1. Facade cladding: Mortar wall with Jolypate coating
2. Flooring: Oak flooring / Plywood flooring
3. Doors: Aluminum single-acting door, LIXIL Corporation
4. Windows: Aluminum sash window, Duo PG, LIXIL Corporation
5. Roofing: Galvalume steel plate