The project arise from the idea of making the most of the natural light from outside penetrate inside the space. None of the spaces is completly enclosed by walls, but large sliding doors were used to separate the different rooms. The choice of living everything open allowes to create different perspectives, views and overall a sense of circularity. The apartament has been highlighted by the interior design project, which has favored the usa of light and neutral colors, classic and elegant materials and textures.
Material Used :
1. Floor finish - Natural Oak wood + resin by Rezin
2. Kitchen - Cesar Cucine with countertop in Carrara Marble - Front and backsplash in backpainted glass color grey.
3. Sliding doors - Glass model "Valeria" Rimadesio.
4. Bathroom 01 (room) - Floor finish natural oak wood and marble "Crema D’Orcia" by Salavatori
5. Lighting - “Tolomeo“ Artemide, Tom Dixon, Viabizzuno
6. Bathroom 02 - Micromosaico by Boffi
7. sofa by B&B italia
8. shelves and bookcase by Rimadesio
9. Table in glass by Rimadesio
10. Chairs by Vitra
11. Stool by Hay
12. Bed "Natalie" by Flou
13. Taps by Quadro Design