The interior design of the Danish law firm Lundgrens is a part of a radical revitalisation of the entire brand - the client brief was to create an office decor that supports the DNA, vision and visual identity of Lundgrens.
The Spaceplanning and Interior Design department from Danish Årstiderne Arkitekter created the concept for the office design that creates a professional atmosphere with luxurious, simple and functional spaces.
Flexible and calm spaces
A carefully picked out combination of materials and a consistent range of colours in green, grey and black shades are leading elements in the office design. Simultaneously, a raw look with visible installations, concrete ceilings and dark plank floors has been incorporated creating contrasts between materials, colours and surfaces throughout the entire office, and thus emphasizing the individual effects in the broad context.
Lawyers often spend several hours at work. Therefore, we have created flexible spaces, that can be used for multiple purposes, that are pleasant and quiet to stay in – spaces where lawyer and client can have a professional and personal dialogue. With textures and subtle details, we created a tactile warm and calm atmosphere in every room.
In the arrival area an informal open space welcomes you with reception, coffee station, lounge and various seatings that all support an informal dialogue. Here only natural materials are used. Aniline leather, linen, bamboo rugs, wool and cotton - all materials that patinate beautifully - soften the room and support the welcoming function of the area. Here, efforts have been made to preserve and reuse furniture from the former domicile, and when purchasing new pieces design classics with a long service life have been chosen.
A vivid silhouette effect
The glass surfaces surrounding offices and meeting rooms provide visibility both into and out of the rooms. Thus, all spaces are naturally illuminated. In order to shield the rooms a combination of heavy curtains and light, transparent curtains have been used to add warmth and texture and to create a silhouette effect through the window. Thus, a vivid feeling is created throughout the office - you can see people in the room, but - for the sake of the clients - not necessarily see who.
With the office decoration of Lundgrens the balance between a classical and conservative industry meets a modern, open and professional organization.
Material Used :
1. Furniture - bar chairs, lounge chairs, lounge tables - from GUBI
2. Furniture - high tables – from Brødrene Andersen
3. Furniture - couch and lounge chairs - from ADEA
4. Furniture - Eames organic chair – from Vitra
5. Furniture - Design Office conference tables - from Holmris
6. Furniture - Swivel chair FK-810 – from Lange Production
7. Furniture - Reverse conference table – from Andreu World
8. Furniture - Catifa 46 – from Arper
9. Furniture - FK lounge stol – from Walter knoll
10. Lighting - Alight Aray – from Anour
11. Lighting - Crown Plana Linea – from Nemo
12. Lighting - Aim lamp – from Flos
13. Lighting - Anwar P90, Aballs T Gold & Alistair floor lamp – from Parachilna
14. Lighting - Il Fanale lamp – from Girasoli
15. Lighting - Spy on spots – from Delta light
16. Lighting - Estadio pendant light 1500mm – from Santa & Cole
17. Carpets - lounge area and meeting rooms - from Massimo