This project was a total gut renovation in a listed Bauhaus house in the heart of Jerusalem. Taking into account existing beams, new ceilings were incorporated and touches of wood added in order to provide a warm and welcoming feel to the requested gray color scheme. The outcome; an elegant spacious living and dining area with an exquisite foyer that leads to a serene and scenic garden. The stylish contemporary perfectly equipped Bulthaup kitchen provides style and sophistication. The highly modern bathroom design showcases horizontally-veined marble in various shades of gray and includes modern vanities. The two master bedrooms exude serene luxury yet provide warmth .The family area, originally a dark and somber basement was done with vibrant colors, trendy furniture, practical organization solutions and fun accessories. The multi-colored carpet reflects personality and comfort.
To conclude: The requested outline was to create a spacious, airy apartment with a modern look and a warm feel.
The result: an exceptional, high quality design, with attention to detail that breathes new life into a timeworn but deserving space.
Material Used :
1. Bulthaup - kitchen
2. Roche Bobois /Pitaro Hecht – colorful sofa , dining chairs, coffee tables, stool bars, glass and chrome console, concrete console, armchairs bedroom
3. Niso - dining table, sofa
4. Domicile – handles,door knobs, storage solutions
5. Barovier&Toso: dining table chandeliers
6. Antonio Luppi: corian sink, bathroom vanity
7. Dornbracht: all plumbing fixtures
8. Rimadesio doors