The goal was to provide the maximum exposure for the swimming hall to the external environment. The hall was designed as a perfect square, featuring separate areas for the different functions of the building.
A glass roof gives the impression of swimming under the open sky. The ‚theatre set architecture“ of today’s recreational buildings has been intentionally avoided. Over the whole glassed southern facade, the indoor pool area opens onto a large open space with outdoor activitiy areas and a lake.
Material Used :
1. Buchtal – Tiles for floors and basins
2. Bisazza – Glass-Mosaic tiles
3. Baumann – Glass-Facade-System
4. BVS-Lochplatten – Acoustic false ceiling
5. Eternit – Facade cladding - Avera