Chiodo is a new Platek Light product for 2014 which goes to join the already broad range of LED lights offered by the company. The minimal design and ability to withstand any climatic conditions make Chiodo an interesting addition to top-quality performance areas.
The outstanding features of Chiodo are mobility and ease of installation: though connected to the power supply by a cable and thanks to its ‘plough’ stake, it is in fact only ‘planted’ in the ground so it can be moved as required to form different layouts. What is more, the carbon fiber stand sways in the wind, creating a pleasant ‘suspension’ feeling.
Chiodo has been designed to cater to temporary lighting requirements or for businesses like restaurants needing to change area layouts. The light source is a 230 V C.O.B. and does not therefore need a power supply unit.
Like other Platek products, Chiodo has been designed to overcome specific problems; it is a blend of functionality and simple but extremely appealing looks.
• Black anodized aluminium alloy body resistant to corrosion.
• Anti-UV transparent polycarbonate diffuser.
• Carbon fiber stand.
• A4 stainless-steel stake, with horizontal element to facilitate insertion in ground.
• Screws – invisible– made of A4 stainless steel.
• Protected with iridite treatment, epoxy powder primer and polyester coating.