CLAQ® SELF-LOCKING MECHANISM
CLAQ® is a novel system for rapid screwless installation of door and window handles. It features a SELF-LOCKING mechanism for AUTOMATIC BALANCING of the spindle during insertion to minimize the risk of wrong installation.
The CLAQ® system offers a series of advantages.
- The handle can be mounted easily and reliably, and the installation time is 75% shorter than for a traditional handle.
- No need for a grub screw for securing the handle and spindle, thereby avoiding the risk of weakening the hold or, worse still, the handle coming out of the spindle.
- As there are no screw holes, handles using the CLAQ® system do not require subsequent adjustment, which eliminates additional service costs. In practical terms, there is no need to return to the site to secure the screws.
- The CLAQ® system is classified under DIN EN 1906 in class 3 and class 4, which means it is recommended for doors in high-frequency buildings and also ones subject to frequent violent usage (e.g. in public places such as barracks and stadiums).
- An anti-break-in and anti-disassembling pin can be mounted on outside handles.
- The CLAQ® system is guaranteed for 10 years.