Concrete Flex is an environmentally friendly and sustainable collection that redefines the concrete ‘concept’. Suitable for both exterior and interior applications, Concrete Flex is a thin composite panel of flexible concrete.
The panels are flexible (can wrap tight columns), extremely lightweight (easy to handle), and highly stable (can be used inside or out). Resistant to fire, microorganisms, moisture, ice, freeze/thaw, high impact and insects, Concrete Flex is wildly innovative, remarkably versatile in its potential applications, and destined to turn the ‘concrete’ product market on its’ head.
· Flexible (ex: can wrap a 3” diameter column)
· Lightweight (approx. 0.5 lb/sq.ft.)
· Extremely stable (suitable inside or out)
· Resistant to fire, moisture variances, high impact, etc.
· Is a REAL concrete composite (looks like it, acts like it)
· Dark Cement
· Light Cement
· Exterior: 450mm x 1m x 2.5-3mm (approx. 17-3/4” x 39-3/8” x 1/8”)
· Interior : 450mm x 1m x 1.7-2mm (approx. 17-3/4” x 39-3/8” x 1/12”)
· NOTE: For exterior applications, we require the 2.5-3mm thick material to be used. For Interior applications (walls, millwork coverings, etc.) the 1.7-2mm version is ideal.