Palruf ® Corrugated PVC Sheet
Main features and benefits / advantages (USP) of using Palruf Corrugated PVC sheets. Common applications, including residential, architectural and commercial applications:
Associated benefits / advantages
· Does not corrode – Corrugated PVC roof panels are ideal for seaside projects, mines, livestock farms
· Fire resistant–self-extinguishes and meets the highest standards in the field
· PALRUF Roofing Panels are suitable for curved roofing
· High impact strength–resists hail, wind and snow loads
· Excellent chemical resistance–withstands a wide variety of chemicals
· UV resistant–Will not yellow or fade for years
· Weather resistant–stands up to "Mother Nature", with certain colors available to handle extreme climates
· Coastal plants and warehouses
· Chemical and pharmaceutical plants
· Mines and metal processing facilities
· Livestock shelters
· Food manufacturing and storage
· Covering for conveyors structures in a chemically aggressive environment
Palruf as an option and replacement for corroded and corroding metal roofs
Chemically aggressive and corrosive environments attack even galvanized metal roofing. Farm structures such as barns, pigpens, hen houses, dairies, and stables can present hygienic and cleaning challenges for any roofing or cladding material.
Gases such as ammonia and hydrogen are common in livestock feeding or housing environments, and they are the source of quick and widespread rust and corrosion for metal roofs and partitions. This corrosion results in high maintenance and replacement costs. PALRUF corrugated PVC Roof panels and siding sheets provide farmers with years of low cost, low maintenance and greater hygiene.
Mining and chemical processing plants create dust and ash, which when combined with mist, rain, or saltwater, coat the roofing with a layer which is highly corrosive to metals. Palram's PALRUF corrugated PVC sheets are virtually maintenance free and will endure continuous exposure to a wide variety of gases and chemicals for the life of the panel—and under the harshest conditions. PALRUF has been produced by Palram for more than 50 years and has been installed in numerous industrial and agricultural structures around the world.
Palruf – All options are on the table – Profiles, sheet color and opacity / light transmission
Corrugated PVC sheets can outshine metal in harsh environments. For best results it is important to select the appropriate profile, thickness, and color for specific applications. Yes, even color can play an important role when it comes to outdoor roofing and cladding performance.
Palram is unique in the corrugated PVC sheets field as it not only manufactures a wide selection of industrial PVC profiles in opaque, translucent and even transparent, but it also offers SUNTUF corrugated polycarbonate sheets that can be used for skylights and sidelights.
PALRUF corrugated PVC sheets are an all-round DIY durable roofing & siding solution, combining excellent resistance to chemicals, fire and impact. PALRUF endures harsh chemical environments where other roofing materials quickly corrode, making it ideal for roofing, siding and cladding garden sheds. PALRUF is available in a variety of clear and opaque colors and many profiles. It can be easily installed in DIY applications around the house using ordinary tools.