170 North 5th Street is a 16-unit, 21,000 SF residential condominium occupying an infill site in the heart of Williamsburg, Brooklyn. It is comprisedof two buildings that share a lobby and an elevator to maximize efficiency. Apartments range from studios to 3-bedrooms with the majority havingsome exterior space. Ground floor unitshave landscaped rear yards and penthouseshave roof terraces. High endfinishes include stained wood floors andglass tile bathrooms.
The elegant exterior is clad in a deft combination of a wood finish rain screen, full-height glazing, and metal trim at each floor level. The manufactured wood, a synthetic hybrid created by a Spanish company called Prodema, has been used in Europe for many years but is relatively new to the United States.
Material Used :
1. Wood finish rain screen: Prodema
2. Elevator: Kone
3. Windows: R. Klich Windor & Door System Inc.
4. Bathroom floor and base: Crossville Ceramics
5. Bathroom wall: Trend
6. Bathroom counter top, vanity, sink, faucets, tub, tub spout, shower, and toilet: Kohler
7. Kitchen floor, base, backsplash: Crossville Ceramics
8. Kithcen counters: Dupont
9. Refrigerator: Liebherr
10. Stove tub: Miele
11. Living room, dining room, bedroom, foyer, closets floor: Junckers Hardwood
12. Lobby floor and base: Sheldon Slate
13. Lighting: Visa