This is a very ambitious project planned to contain an ample spectrum of cultural activities. The location is a house that was built in 1907 and is now catalogued as historical monument. This renovated building is at present a school, library, Cultural Center and restaurant. The outstanding feature of the project is the integration of a clear sealing 10 meters high that makes a glass box supported in four columns. The light and transparent structure combines with the new functions of the space not hiding the original architecture of the house. The glass hanging facades open to the garden integrating perfectly the interior with the exterior.