A multi-family house and yoga space built in urban area outside of Ghent, Belgium. The spaces are embraced by the brickstone walls, continuously guiding and forming spaces inside and outside. As opposed to the strong and rough brick wall, sliding panels covered with a textile by a Japanese designer create a softness for the physicality of practicing yoga. Anticipating a possible future, the yoga space can be transformed into an apartment.
Material Used :
1. Bricks (interior and exterior)
2. Glass bricks (interior and exterior)
3. Accoya wood (interior and exterior)
4. Pigmented concrete (interior and exterior)
5. Rammed earth (interior)
6. Japanese textile (interior)