A fusion of innovative planning, iconic architecture, sustainable design, integrated technology and progressive amenity spaces, NEXUS is the evolution of urban living.
Built by renowned developer, Burrard Properties and designed by Weber Thompson, Seattle's award-winning architectural firm, NEXUS is Seattle's newest landmark. The breathtaking 41-storey residential tower features 389 modern homes with impressive city and water views, state-of-the-art amenities and the most advanced technology.
Burrard's corporate vision as a developer throughout the Pacific Northwest is to offer better urban experiences by creating engaging spaces that meaningfully improve the quality of life. NEXUS is a grand example of this bold vision while being revered for its leading-edge design. With NEXUS, industry leaders converged with Burrard's shared vision to engineer North America’s most compelling and attainable residential offering through innovative architectural design, amenities programming, and state-of-the-art technology.
NEXUS' iconic architecture is defined by its impressive display of massive stacked and rotated glass boxes towering high in the skyline. The ingenious design is characterized by the illusion of twisting movement as one moves around the exterior of the building which was achieved by offsetting each massive glass cube by an incredible 8 degrees each. Deep reveals between the twisting boxes serve as wrap-around terraces, adding large amounts of exterior space and breaking down the tower’s overall bulk and scale to produce an architectural feat unlike any other.
NEXUS offers a range of unit sizes and configurations from studios to penthouses with soaring windows, open floor plans and luxurious finishes. The interior design softens the angular structure with fluid, soothing palettes and natural materials while also incorporating the latest in integrated, high tech systems. Individual units are characterized by light and space. Floor plans were designed for efficiency and to showcase the views. A judicious use of pocket doors and barn doors reduce the amount of hallways translating that space into more generous living areas.
At NEXUS, luxurious units are complemented by modern opulent common spaces that include guest suites, co-working spaces, a media room, and the signature 41st Floor Sky Lounge which is designed for residents to revel in luxury or relax with friends. A dark, dramatic palette centers around a 360-degree open fireplace and ample spaces for showcase entertaining include a generous roof top deck that wraps the southwest side of the top floor.Modern art is featured predominantly throughout the building's amenity spaces which includes an impressive collection of original and limited edition prints by artists like John Keatley, Bisco Smith, Lance Mercer, Davi Leavitt and David Torres.
NEXUS has also innovated to new heights with its customized all-in-one home automation system known as the NEXUS Resident App which allows homeowners to control in-home devices with the opportunity to control climate, lighting, security, scenes and routines. The App also integrates with the building systems like building access, home-front door, gym equipment and package lockers, and booking of building amenities.
At the very core of NEXUS is a next generation vertical village where residents can experience more of what matters.
Material Used :
1. Guardian – Vision Glass – Neutral 61 on clear, Superneutral 68 on Gray
2. Guardian - Spandrel Glass Light - Opaci-coat-300 on Guardian 6 mm clear, #3-4587 Smokey Gray (color)
3. Guardian - Spandrel Glass Dark - Opaci-coat-300 on Guardian 6 mm clear, #3-4582 Throwing Star (color)
4. BV Glazing – Window Wall Mullions Dark – PPG Duranar Charcoal, UC109852, Dow 795 Charcoal
5.BV Glazing – Window Wall Mullions Light – PPG DuranarFashion Gray, UC51825, Dow 795 Charcoal
6. Kawneer - Curtain Wall MullionsDark - 1600UT Charcoal, UC109852, Dow 795 Charcoal
7. Kawneer - Curtain Wall MullionsLight, 1600UT - Fashion Gray, UC51825, Dow 795 Charcoal
8. Kawneer - Storefront Louvers - PPG Duranar– Charcoal, UC109852, Dow 795 Charcoal
9. PPG Duranar– Louvers, Charcoal, UC109852, Dow 795 Charcoal
10.Neolith HC with Motto Batten Framing - Engineered Stone Panel – Fusion, Basalt Black – Silk Finish, Dow 795 Charcoal
11. Neolith HC with Motto Batten Framing – Concrete Cast in Place, Natural (sealed), Dow 795 Gray
12. Neolith HC with Motto Batten Framing - Concrete Architectural Finish - Natural (sealed), Dow 795 Gray
13. Neolith HC with Motto Batten Framing - Laminated Vertical Fins - ¾ Sandblasted polycarbonate with polished edges, Translucent
14. BV Glazing - Spandrel Bands – White - PPG Duranar - Graham White, UC72638
15. Dri Design - Metal Panel Alley - PPG Duranar– Charcoal, UC109852, Dow 795 Charcoal
16. Dri Design - Metal Panel White - PPG Duranar – Graham White, UCUC72638, Dow Corning 795 – White
17. Dri Design - Metal Panel Dark - PPG Duranar – Charcoal, UC109852, Dow 795 Charcoal
18. Hunter Douglass– Wood Panel Soffit - 300 C – Linear Plank, Douglas Fir (Color), 8452
19. Mutual Materials - Alley CMU - Mutual Materials, Ground Face, Natural (color), Dow 795 Gray
20. Panda Doors– Wood Retail Doors - Series 66 Wood Folding Doors, Alder or Douglas Fir to match 9A
21. CRL Aluminum– Residential Entry Structural Glass - Wedge Lock ¾” Tempered Glass, Ultraclear Low Reflectance (color)
22. BV Glazing – Aluminumand Glass Railing - 6 mm clear tempered glass, Mullions and handrail cap to match curtain wall / window wall mullions.
23. Dri Design– White Metal Canopy - PPG Duranar – Graham White, UC72638, Dow Corning 795 White
24. WT Profile Steel– Dark Metal Canopy - PPG Duranar – Charcoal, Dow Corning 795 Charcoal
25. AEP Span Vertical– Metal Cladding, Prestige-12 Panel, Charcoal (color), Dow Corning 795 Charcoal.