AQUAPANEL® Cement Board SkyLite is a durable board for suspended ceilings in interior and exterior areas. The board offers extraordinary freedom of design to construct ceilings incorporating all the benefits of cement board technology. The lightweight composition makes working overhead more comfortable. At the same time AQUAPANEL® Cement Board SkyLite makes no compromise when it comes to stability.
Since it consists of inorganic and water-resistant cement, AQUAPANEL® Cement Board SkyLite prevents any water damage and is highly resistant to all weather effects.
PRODUCT FEATURES AND BENEFITS
It comes with a wide range of accessories, which makes AQUAPANEL® Cement Board SkyLite an innovative drywall solution that advances the boundaries of ceiling constructions even further – thanks to its unique physical attributes:
· Only 10.5 kg/m² for a simple and quick installation
· Resistant to moisture, driving rain, and mildew
· Stable and robust, even with wind loads of up to 1.5 kN/m²
· Creative design possibilities, thanks to a bending radius of ≥ 1 m
· Expansion joints - every 15 m, enabling 225 m² closed areas without visible joints
· Surface qualities up to Q4-level can be achieved
Due to its resilience and strength, AQUAPANEL® Cement Board SkyLite can be used even in challenging conditions, either inside of buildings or outside: