Kara is for those who enjoy sharp lines with a twist of dimensionality. It is highly adaptable and could be assembled easily.
Forming a platform open to many thoughts and impressions, Kara is a modern and unique wall cladding solution which will bring a brand new inspiration to interiors. With its concept that can easily be adapted to many projects and spaces as well as its easy installation and dismantling, it is a wall covering solution that you can combine as you wish.
Width: 52,5 cm (1’ 8 43/64’’)
Height: 240 cm (7’ 10 31/64’’) + 10 cm (3 15/16’’) baseboard
Depth: 7 cm (2 3/4'’)
The height of the panel is 2400 mm and the total height is planned as 2500 mm together with the 100 mm baseboard. The 100 mm or 250 mm baseboards can be shortened if necessary and can be used on the top or bottom of the panels to complete the assembly on walls of different heights. Because the panels overlap each other, the assembly is invisible.
Standard options are Oak, Walnut, Teak, Lacquer and the combination of these materials. In addition, the base panel can be in a different color and/or perforated for acoustic purposes. Mirror or fabric can also be installed on the recessed parts in between the slats.
Material & Color options:
Lacquer (Grey, White, Anthracite)
Fabric (Violet, Anthracite, Brick, Green, Yellow, Beige)
- World class coating brands are used on all Mikodam wall claddings
- These coatings are acrylic and water-based
- Resistant to moisture and humidity
- Do not contain any toxic content, care for human health and environment.
- In harmony with EU legislation
- Quality and Reliability Management ISO 9001, Environmental Management System ISO 14001, Occupational Health and Safety 18001 certified
- Resistant to discoloration
- High physical and chemical resistance
- 4 times higher light resistance / High UV protection / FSC certified