The Neenan Company, a fully integrated design-build firm based in Colorado, served as the architect and general contractor for Columbia Basin Health Association’s 78,000-square-foot multi-service clinic in Othello, Wash. Upon completion, the project represented the largest health care facility in the region with 350 employees and one of eastern Washington’s largest pharmacies The clinic was designed to consolidate a variety of clinical services across two locations to better serve patients in the area, featuring primary care, family care, behavioral health, dental care, eye care, lab, imaging and pharmacy services.
The delivered project offers a thoughtfully designed space to offer access to modern, high-quality healthcare in a more rural area of the country. Thoughtful design analysis and other considerations were made to optimize the consolidated healthcare concept and improve the visitor experience through efficient patient and staff flow, structural and technical evaluation for modern equipment installation and capacity planning for future services that were otherwise inaccessible in the local area.
Material Used :
1. Manning Commercial Carpet Tile, Seattle 19”x36” Tile, Fishtown
2. Florida Tile Pebble Tile, 12”x12” Random Mosaic 3/8” thick, Black Pearl Flat
3. Daltile Porcelain Tile, Cotto Contempo 20”x20”, Wall Street
4. Concrete-Visions LLC Terrazzo Style Cast Concrete, Hand-pressed, Custom Terrazzo Brown Mix
5. American Olean Glass/Stone Tile – Mosaic, 1”x1” Mesh-mounted, Mink
6. Sherwin Williams Paint, Low-gloss Eggshell Latex, Modern Gray
7. Laminam by Crossville Porcelain Tile, 5MM Thick, Rena, Emperador, and Moromat
8. Buechel Stone Corp. Stone Wall Tile, Mill Creek Style, Tailored Blend
9. CSW Wood – Plain Sawn Maple, Pre-catalyzed Laquer Satin Sheen Maple
10. Wilsonart Plastic Laminate, Glaze Finish with Aeon, Bainbrook Gray