From an exclusive hotel proposal, Greenhouse, at Felissimo Exclusive Hotel in Balneário Camboriú, aims to link architecture and nature through the available technologies, sustainability principles and the harnessing of the local conditions.
Through a simplified implantation that respects the steep slope of the terrain, the building, inserted in the intermmediate level of the gap, can be accessed by a side staircase, which explains by itself the criteria of implantation of the building. From the stairs, the access occurs by the lower level, starting from the lawn parking, or by the roof level, which is completely covered by vegetation to soften internal temperatures.
The constructive solution with metal structures allows a single span and a frontal structural balance projected enough to assure protection to the vehicles in the garage.
Delimited by laminated glass panels with solar protection and by the big articulated wood slats in cumaru wood from the facades, the suspended structure defines the architecture’s volume, orientates the perception of the surroundings and assures the visual impact of the building.
Material Used :
1. Cebrace – Window Glass – Habitat
2. Weiku – Window Frames
3. Eco Telhado – Green Roof and Ecological Pavement
4. Sollos/Jader Almeida - Furniture
5. Portobello – Extra Thin Coating
6. Prisma Solar – Weg Solar Panels
7. Trussardi – Bed and Bath
8. Trilho Sul – Motorized Rails
9. KM Serralheria – Metal Finishes
10. Viega – Linear Drains
11. Jacuzzi – Bathtub
12. Multiformas – Spa
13. JB Mármores e Granitos – Natural Stone Floor Coverings and Fireplace
14. Construsat – Automation and Electric Vehicle Charger – ABB
15. Bose – Sound