In this apartment, we had the experience of adapting a previous project, which had not fully met the owners' needs. The focus of the renovation was the living room and kitchen space, which also included the integration with the balcony area, little used by the couple.
The expansion of the room allowed the positioning of the dining table next to the window, freeing up the space for the living room, which started to function as a space for socializing and leisure for the family, free from the movement of people. There, a large metal bookcase made of smooth rebars organizes and displays decorative objects, books, vinyl records and plants, in addition to the course, to the daughter's toys.
The materiality of the project was defined based on the existing elements: gray floor, black kitchen, white walls. From this initial base, we searched for elements that could reinforce visual sobriety, such as the walls of concrete blocks and the white countertop, in contrast to the wood of the main panel of the room - a multifunctional element that disguises the entrance to the rooms , stores dishes, tv equipment's, swing net and other objects.
Material Used :
1. Stone - WS Marmoria
2. Carpentry - Antunes Furniture Planned
3. Locksmith - Francisco Dias
4. Glass and Mirrors - Jailton
OBJECTS AND MATERIALS
1. Mini Bauhaus Sconce – Lumini (Suite)
2. Mini Bauhaus Pendant - Lumini (Suite)
3. Painting - Mantra - Suvinil (Suíte)
4. Ceiling Light - Pelicano Grande – Tok Stok (Living Room)
5. Black Stone - São Gabriel (Kitchen)
6. Table – Tok Stok (Living Room)
7. Chair – Tok Stok (Living Room)
8. Floor - Porcelanato 87,7x87,7cm LOFT AL ACE RET – Portinari (Geral)