The Knauf Exterior Wall is an advanced exterior wall system with a unique combination of economic, sustainability, and performance advantages that are quite simply beyond the reach of conventional constructions.
Based on inorganic materials, the Knauf Exterior Wall is highly resilient and completely water-resistant – so it is not affected by mould, softening, or swelling. The Knauf Exterior Wall is fast and easy to build, it is up to 75% lighter than conventional materials, and offers greater design freedom.
SYSTEM FEATURES AND BENEFITS
When used in new buildings, renovations, or modifications, the Knauf Exterior Wall not only features unrivaled economic and sustainability advantages compared to conventional constructions, it also offers other outstanding building properties:
· Slimmer wall with the same energy performance
· Better energy performance achievable with more space for additional insulation
· Faster construction times
· Faster closing of the building envelope gives protection against weather
· Extra interior space due to the thinner width of the materials
· Better thermal comparable acoustic, fire, and seismic performance
· Easy access to building infrastructure and building services
· Greater design freedom when creating monolithic jointless surfaces and curves
Each construction type includes AQUAPANEL® Cement Board Outdoor and, thanks to a broad portfolio of accessories, Knauf Exterior wall is a complete system solution, helping to construct innovative complete exterior walls and façades.
· Exterior drywall construction
· Ventilated construction
· Exterior curtain wall construction
· Exterior drywall construction with ETICS