After outgrowing the practice’s previous facility, Kanning Orthodontics expanded its business to a new office designed to enhance the patient experience. Going to any sort of medical care office is not something most categorize as an event they look forward to. The mission of Kanning, though, is to offer an uncommon patient service experience that creates authentic, lasting relationships.
The design was driven by an objective to create an environment that would feel as comfortable to patients as their own home. This objective materializes in numerous forms, from abundant natural light, to natural wood elements and residential-inspired furniture throughout the office. The classic vernacular form and clean lines outlining both the exterior and interior speak to the precision and quality aligned with orthodontics. A gabled ceiling, wall of windows, and exceptional views of the wooded site bring a relaxed aesthetic to the main exam bay.
1. Exterior – Cast-in-Place Concrete; Wood Siding; Powder Coat Aluminum Sun Shades; Standing Seam Metal Roof
2. Wilsonart Solid Surface - Countertop
3. Interface – Carpet Tile – Walk the Plank collection
4. Formica – Plastic Laminate
5. Ceramiche Caesar – Tile – Tecnolito collection
6. Florida Tile - Tile
7. Flooring – White Oak