Red Bull's new showroom and office, in Tobaksmonopolet in Stockholm, features an elegant color palette of blue, black and gold that contrasts with natural materials such as marble, leather and wood. The graphic expression on the jar of sun, diamond, bull and font inspired the interior of the office. Leather-clad furniture (bull), round shapes (sun), diamond patterns in carpets and furniture, and thin black details and lines (font), such as frames and cords for lamps, recur as a theme throughout the room and contribute to a strong overall feel.
Red Bull's enthusiasm for sports, adventure, music and art is manifested in the interior through quotes in frosting on glass sections and pictures of artists and athletes within the Red Bull network. The reception and lounge designed for great flexibility, as the space is often used for events and parties. The specially designed reception desk is fold- and removable and can be used in the flexible space even as a bar. Acoustic panels on the walls with photo prints of sports and culture reflect the never-ending energy of the product and company.
Material Used :
1. Flooring: Ogeborg, Dahl Agenturer, Kährs ash, oak, Brickmate etc
2. Doors Interior: Moelven
3. Windows: Interior: Moelven
4. Roofing: Interior: Ecophon, Rockfon, Itaab
5. Interior lighting: Flos, Palo etc
6. Interior furniture: Hay, Blå Station, Magis, Ragnars, David Design, Johanson Design, Martela, Savo, Vitra, Muuto, OX Denmarq, Morgana, Mitab, Horreds etc