TapcoSlate – The high point of a beautiful home
For centuries, slate roofing has been desired for its durability and beauty. With authentic surfaces and edges, TapcoSlate highlights the handsome character of slate, at the same time enhancing roof performance through innovative design. Unlike natural slate, TapcoSlate won’t break or delaminate.
TapcoSlate gives you the power to evoke both historical elegance and outstanding modern-day style. Our slates are created with moulds cast from real slate to capture genuine peaks, plateaux and curves. Colour-through design and UV stabilisation ensure “stay-true” richness for traditional colours such as Pewter Grey and Plum, bold tones like Brick Red and unique selections such as Chestnut Brown and Grey/Black blended tiles.
• Lightweight – as low as 12kg per sq metre.
• Authentic slate appearance – combines the beauty of slate with modern technology.
• Easy to install with pre-marked nailing and exposure guides, plus horizontal spacers.
• Easily cut with a fine-toothed saw or sharp utility blade.
• No breakages – TapcoSlate will not crack, split or break if dropped or walked upon.
• Can be used on roof pitches as low as 14 degrees.
• Random edges and patterns with constant colour throughout.
• Built in camber for tighter fit.
• No sorting, clipping or drilling.
• Limited Lifetime Warranty.
• Fully tested to BBA Standards, including fire rating, wind, driven snow & rain, and water absorption.