A 2300 square foot loft with 450 square foot multi-purpose outdoor terrace space designed to maximize the open space and high slab-to-slab ceilings for the public areas and to maintain long diagonal views through the space.
Eisner Design aesthetic exemplified in the sweeping, curved, polished plaster wall that dramatizes the open-plan dining area. Soft to the eye, with a sculpture-like feel, the curved wall tapers back as it meets the kitchen to optimize freedom of movement at the kitchen’s two entrance points. A bedroom that shares the wall is more spacious where the wall bows out and then tapers in slightly at the end of the closest to the kitchen where space is less useful. The dinning area is positioned intentionally as the center of home. The eat in bar, made with walnut wood and marble countertops is framed by the custom-designed plywood and white pleather Hudson chair barstools. The kitchen walls are a pleasant green, bordered by walnut and green tinted glass cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and white marble countertops. The smooth finished concrete floor in the kitchen compliments the adjoining hickory hardwood flooring in the open-plan dining and living areas. The original 11’-3” ceiling is maintained throughout the loft, except in the kitchen and at the borders of the rooms where HVAC is housed. In addition, there is a gas fireplace in the living room, a roof deck with a gas BBQ set inside a millwork cabinet and an outdoor shower, sandbox for kids.
Material Used :
1. Hickory wide plank flooring
2. Walnut doors and paneling, costume kitchen cabinet
3. Eurofase recessed downlights
4. Omni and Sugatsune hardware
5. Hakatai mosiac tile
6. Ventian plaster
7. acrylic concrete floor finish
8. Calacata gold marble and stinless steel countertops
9. Blackened steel wet bar (custom)
10. Viking range, Best range hood, Asko dishwasher and washer / dryer
11. Lennox gas fireplace unit
12. Eisner Design custom furniture