Elegant as silk, the Lapitec® Satin collection is soft to the touch, with a smooth finish and imperceptible coarseness. It’s the ideal solution for indoor and outdoor cladding for both commercial and residential flooring.
Satin comes in XXL format slabs 3365 x 1500 mm (132½ x 59 in). Each slab is available in thicknesses of 1.2, 2, 3 cm (½”, ¾”, 1¼”).
Features and Benefits
· Ideal for use indoors and outdoors
· Can be cut and transformed into different shapes and sizes
· Can be perforated and processed
· High mechanical strength
· Completely uniform in thickness
· Compatible with multiple fastening systems
· No resins or petroleum-derived products
· Freeze-thaw resistant
· UV rays-resistant
· Resistant to chemical substances
· Resistant to aggressive substances (e.g. acids, solvents)
· Unchanged by airborne salt particles
Testing and Certification
GreenGuard: Demonstrates that Lapitec® is a material that does not emit pollutants, can be used in sustainable building projects and is compliant with building regulations around the globe.
GreenGuard Gold: Covers materials and construction tools used in schools and healthcare facilities.