The complete photo shoot of the Four Domes Pavilion in Wroclaw for Polish Ministry of Culture and National Heritage and BeMM Architekci.
The Four Domes Pavilion was built in the years 1912-1913. Since the beginning, it has been used for exhibition purposes - in 1913, a historical exhibition commemorating the 100th anniversary of the victory over Napoleon was presented there. In 2006, the pavilion and the Centennial Hall was inscribed on UNESCO's World Heritage List. At the end of June 2015 the refurbishment and reconstruction of the pavilion was finished. The famous work by Hans Poelzing became a place of exhibition of works of contemporary art from the collections of the National Museum in Wroclaw. During repair works, the façade of the building was renovated and the colour agreed upon after an iconographic analysis was applied. The northern dome was reinforced and its original decoration was restored. The building was equipped with modern systems and windows were replaced. The interior is painted sterile white (Text source: http://www.wroclaw.pl/en/four-domes-pavilion-is-ready-photos-video/)