Since introducing Architectural Ultra High Performance Concrete (A|UHPC®) in 2011, TAKTL has been part of a rapidly growing movement toward prefabricated wall assemblies and modular construction. Why TAKTL? Large format, 5/8” thick A|UHPC panels with two layers of alkali-resistant glass mesh, high impact resistance, outstanding freeze-thaw performance and superior flexural strength. A wide range of aesthetics, from the appearance of natural stone to high relief cast textures and a 180,000 ft2 automated plant that can execute large projects with challenging delivery requirements. All supported by an experienced technical team, well versed in unitized envelope design.
- Over four times as strong as traditional precast concrete
- Excellent flexural and compressive strength
- Virtually eliminates the capillary pores that cause freeze-thaw degradation
- Verticaly integrated, higher quality products at a lower cost
- Range and quality of finishes, textures, colors and geometries is unrivaled