Renovation project of an apartment of 300 square meters. The total demolition of the interior space has made it possible to redistribute the interiors to meet the needs of the costumers, a family of four. Great attention has been given to the perpectives oft he environment, the circularity oft he space and brightness. To increase visibility between the rooms, a large opening has been created between the kitchen and living room, which can however be closed and separated thanks to a system of sliding wooden doors. The choice of materials and finishes is chatacterized by the desire to emphasize a central service strip that crosses the entire house with a resin floor, while in the other rooms there is a natural oak parquet.
Material Used :
1. Floor finish: natural brushed oak wood
2. Floor finish: Kerakoll Resin
3. Custom-made library: laquered and veneered
4. Sliding doors: Walnut wood vertical grain, company „FerreroLegno“
5. Bathroom wall finish: Appiani mosaic
6. Bathroom custom-made lavabo: oak wood and corian Dupont.
7. Bathroom wall finish: stone „SilverGeorgette“ and floor finish: oak wood
8. Taps: "Quadro Design“ in brushed steel
8. Lights: viabizzuno, Flos
9. Kitchen: "Aran Cucine" top and island in granite "Nero Assoluto"
10. backsplash: backlight glass